Senior Data Reliability Engineer
This organization is working on a product that is essential to the company as it continues to drive revenue. For the first time, they are hiring Data Reliability Engineers for the database architecture and design.
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $140k - $175k base with bonus and RSUs
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong technical hands-on experience in delivering projects
- Experience designing complex data ecosystems and leading other engineers through implementation
- Experience leading through transformational architectural changes
- Skills: NoSQL, AWS
What are you doing?
- Be the second hire on a new 5 person team
- Work closely with SRE, Security, and Development teams to ensure data infrastructure standards are followed and architecture patterns are aligned with the requirements
- Lead in designing data architecture, holding design reviews, building and troubleshooting data systems, as well as digging deep into the root of an issue, and providing solutions
- Mentor, grow, and develop junior team members
Why this role?
- Greenfield opportunity to set the path for new team
- Bring your design and architecture skills to the new team
- Organization investing heavily in all data departments
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.