The Data Engineer will report to the VP of Engineering. The Data Engineering Team will be growing to five people with you being one of them.
This company has switched to 100% remote working while maintaining a collaborative environment.
In this role, you will be tasked to design, implement and maintain the company's pipelines.
Why join this company?
- Received a $10 million investment to double the size of the Engineering Department
- Focusing on a problem to help data professionals
- Growth for your skills, career, and paycheck
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $110k - $140k with equity and full benefits
Who are you?
- 2+ years experience as Data Engineer
- Industry experience building and productionalizing data pipelines.
- Highly proficient in ETL, Python, and Airflow
What are you doing?
- Build and operate ETL pipelines at scale.
- Write clean, maintainable data pipelines that generate data science-ready outputs.
- Build overall infrastructure to support the next generation of products.
- Collaborate closely with members of other teams throughout the delivery of the product.
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.