After establishing an office in Austin, this industry leader started to build out a Data Engineering organization. The team has now grown to 40 people and they are looking to bring in experienced talent to take the team to the next level.
As a Staff Data Engineer, you will heavily assist with moving data through the organization's infrastructure. Your support will allow the continued development of innovative analytic tools and data sets that allow customers to make data-driven decisions.
Location: Remote with an Austin office
What You Get:
- $140k - $170k Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Package and Equity
- Organization heavily investing in their Data Department
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects and stay up to date with the latest technology
In this role you will:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to find requirements and then source the data
- Use your python programming ability to interact with third-party APIs as data sources
- Be a key contributor to a cloud-based data pipeline creation & orchestration
- 5+ years as a Data Engineer
- Java, Spark, SQL, AWS, and ETL
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.