Lead Machine Learning Engineer
The Lead Machine Learning Engineer will report to the CTO and will be part of a growing engineering team.
With a recent move to Austin, this eight-person team is growing with their first Machine Learning Engineer.
The north star for this role is to design and build the world's best product, recipe ingredient matching architecture. This is the core system that powers everything in the experience.
You will be joining an organization focused on solving one of America's newest problems and with your help can change industry standards.
Salary: $140k - $175k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the data import flows for importing, cleaning and normalizing new recipes & products
- Improve the core ingredient matching system accuracy for retailer shopping carts and recipe ingredients
- Find ways to turn data into intelligence to personalize and enhance the experience within the app
- 5+ years experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Skills: Python, ETL, and SQL
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.