Senior Data Engineer
Reports To: The Senior Data Engineer will report to the EVP of Product and Engineering.
A FinTech company that is transforming the payments space is seeking a highly skilled Senior Data Engineer to join their growing team! They are building a solutions platform that has to keep up with the ever changing global payment landscape and are looking for collaborative, sharp engineers to aid in their success.
The company is building out a Data Warehouse and need you to bring your experience doing that to the team.
Location: Remote in Austin!
Salary: $140k - $170k with equity and full benefits
Bonus: Up to 10%
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Build real-time data pipelines
- Help to hire, mentor and train new team members
- Be a technical Data Engineering expert within the organization
- 5+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Skills: Python, ETL, AWS Glue, Redshift, Airflow, Spark, and Kafka
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.