Senior Data Engineer
Reports To: The Senior Data Engineer will report to the Software Engineer Manager.
This organization is an eCommerce company selling a product you use everyday. The overall organization has seen rapid growth and have plans to double the size of their Engineering Department. Within that Department the Data Engineering team is adding their fourth Data Engineer. The current Senior Data Engineer will be taking a Lead position and this is a chance for you to walk (or Zoom) into a well established team. Even in a remote world the culture of this organization continues to stand out as a unique team within Austin.
Location: 100% Remote with an Austin office
Salary: $120k - $150k with full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Design and implement data pipelines utilizing the AWS platform
- Work with cross-functional team member to deliver functionality that addresses analytical and operational needs
- You are skilled in warehouse schema design & query tuning
- Python (preferable) programming ability to interact with third party APIs as data sources
- You have been a key contributor to (preferably cloud based) data pipeline creation & orchestration
- Experienced with AWS/Google warehouses (RedShift/BigQuery) and analytic tools
- You have worked closely with analysts to get them the data they need in a consumable form
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.