The CEO and CTO just moved to Austin and they need you as their third team member.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will heavily assist with moving data through the organization's infrastructure. Your support will allow the continued development of innovative analytic tools and data sets that allow customers to make data-driven decisions.
You'll have fun building things in this role.
Location: Central Austin
Salary: $130k - $175k and equity
Skills: GCP or AWS, Python or Java, ETL, SQL
In this role you will:
- Have a greenfield opportunity to become an expert in GCP
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Use your python programming ability to interact with third-party APIs as data sources
- Be a key contributor to a cloud-based data pipeline creation & orchestration
- Experience designing, implementing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing high-capacity and scalable cloud-based distributed and streaming data pipelines.
- Ensure the data we collect and eventually deliver to customers is of the highest quality.
- Be comfortable working in a start up or incubator environment where moving fast is standard.
Above all, you should be curious about what is possible with the right tools and infrastructure.
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.