Senior Data Engineer
Reports To: The Senior Data Engineer will report to the Director of Data.
This organization is the market leader in the Real Estate industry and after the recent Real Estate boom they are growing in every department. The Data Engineering team currently has three openings as Senior leadership knows they will not be able to reach their goals without gaining more access to their data. Much of the work that you will be doing is to enable the Machine Learning team to push better models into production. As your skills grow, there will be opportunity to put more of an emphasis on the Machine Learning side of your job.
Location: 100% Remote with an Austin office
Salary: $120k - $165k with full benefits and large bonus potential
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Collaborate with Machine Learning Engineers to help them push models into production
- Use your python programming ability to interact with third-party APIs as data sources
- 5+ years as a Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Python, SQL, GCP or AWS, ETL
- Familiarity with Big Data and working with data at scale
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.