Senior Data Analyst
Austin Fraser are recruiting for talented Senior Data Analysts / Data Visualisation specialists to join a newly formed Insights team at an established leader in the Internet & Cyber Security domain.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the standards for data visualisation and analytics delivery, producing key reports and data projects to drive insights and push our client's business further. A key focus of the role will be to use data delivered by the data engineers to tell commercial data-derived stories. Another main focus of the role is to spend time in other teams prototyping a decentralised approach to analytics.
This role would suit mid-senior level data analysts with strong technical knowledge of data visualisation platforms, looking to take on more responsibility as a senior analyst.
- Demonstrable delivery experience of data analytics and insights, with the ability to work autonomously and a talent for explaining and visualising the data story, presenting complex information in a clear way to a variety of audiences.
- Advanced skills in statistical, mathematical and predictive modelling with an excellent understanding of data types and data environments.
- A degree (BSc/or equivalent) in a numerate subject such as Analysis, Data Science, or Maths with specific analytical qualifications would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of required business processes to deliver insights commercially with a good grasp of data visualtion platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense.
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines and to a brief
- Experience of MI/reporting and use of analysis tools/techniques - Pivot tables, decision tree analysis, logistical regressions.
- SQL programming ability and knowlede of SQL-based databases would be advantageous but is not essential. Its more important to have a background in delivering insights rather than programming itself.
This role is intended to be mostly remote inititially, with the opportunity to go fully remote in the medium-term.
To be conisidered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser via LinkedIn.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.