Senior Cloud Engineer | Remote
A company specializing in intelligent automation is needing to bring on a Senior Cloud Engineer who is passionate about reliability, infrastructure availability and efficiency. This person will be the first in-house Cloud Engineer and will be responsible for leading best practices for infrastructure and creating a plan for growth and scaling.
The team is needing someone who has experience working closely with engineers and is an expert with AWS. You'll lead the design, build, and maintenance of cloud infrastructure tools used by the engineering teams.
This is a fully remote, direct-hire hire position with the opportunity to build a team around you. If you're a senior or hand-on lead, check out the requirements below and reach out with any questions.
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- Expert with AWS tools and environments
- Experience with Lambda, EKS, RDS, SQS, S3 and DynamoDB
- Experience with SumoLogic, DataDog, CloudWatch, or similar tools for observability
- Experience with Serverless, high availability deployment across various regions and available timezones
- Start up or experience growing teams
- Mindset to automate everything possible
- US Citizen or Green Card holder