An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is
currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the
headquarter in Berlin. In this role you will be part of the connectivity team.
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to
be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What does this position offer?
● 30 holidays
● 100% remote working (within Germany)
● Relocation support from other countries
● Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
● Agile working
● Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
● Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
● Architecture and development of connectivity middleware for the infotainment platform
● Make sure that applications and platform services are connected to the internet through
various gateway devices
● Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and
testing your code
● Work with the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
● At least 2 years professional working experience in C++ and embedded Linux
● Strong skills working with CI/CD, version control and design patterns/testing
● Experience in networking and wireless sub-system as well as knowledge in IPC, async
communication and threading
● Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
● Motivation to work on long-term projects
● Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest
possible start date to Lisa Schlufter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.