What does this position offer?
● 30 holidays
● 3-4 days per week remote working option
● Relocation support from other countries
● Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
● Agile working
● Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
● Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
● Create and further develop the architecture and design of their speech platform for the infotainment system
● You are responsible for keeping the platform flexible and maintain the modularity for new features
● Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and testing your code
● Be prepared to use the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
● At least 2-3 years professional working experience in modern C++ and Linux
● First experience using CMake, version control and unit testing
● A big plus is experience in automotive and agile environment, general video handling experience and CI/CD as well as open source experience
● Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
● Motivation to work on long-term projects
● Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the headquarter in Berlin. You will be part of an agile working team (Scrum).
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Lisa Schlufter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.
030 / 229081020