What does this position offer?
● 30 holidays
● 100% remote working (within Germany)
● Relocation support from other countries
● Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
● Agile working
● Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
● Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
● Create and further develop the architecture of their infotainment video design
● Gather information to analyse the traffic situation through the vehicle's cameras and
stream/process these information
● Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and
● testing your code
● Work on and develop modern features
● Be prepared to use the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
● At least 2-3 years professional working experience in modern C++ and embedded Linux
● First experience using the GStreamer framework
● A big plus is experience in automotive and agile environment, general video handling
experience and CI/CD as well as open source experience
● Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
● Motivation to work on long-term projects
● Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is
currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the
headquarter in Berlin. In this role you will be part of the video team.
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to
be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest
possible start date to Lisa Schlufter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.
030 / 229081020