An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is
currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the
headquarter in Berlin. In this role you will be part of the video team.
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to
be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What does this position offer?
● 30 holidays
● 100% remote working (within Germany)
● Relocation support from other countries
● Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
● Agile working
● Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
● Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
● Architecture and implementation of platform software components for UI graphics compositing
and video presentation
● Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and
testing your code
● Work on and develop modern features
● Be prepared to use the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
● At least 2 years professional working experience in C++
● Strong skills working with embedded systems, CI/CD and version control
● Experience with UI structure, display server frameworks and 2D/3D graphics
● Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
● Motivation to work on long-term projects
● Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest
possible start date to Lisa Schlufter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.