Senior Auditor (Data Analytics)
Austin Fraser are currently recruiting for a Senior Auditor with extensive experience in data analytics who will work closely with the business management to raise the level of controls, improve business performance and contribute to providing assurance regarding risk and corporate governance.
This role will involve extensive global travel.
- Support the audit team members and external advisors to deliver audits of organisations, projects, processes and issues that are critical to the overall Group's objectives on a global basis,
- Deliver detailed data analytics through your field work within the business areas and make accurate recommendations, interacting with senior management, and driving a data-driven approach to governance.
- Assist the Audit Director in to maximize the efficiency of the overall Audit department.
- Participate in the development and improvement of audit processes in particular in the areas of equipment
- 5 years' experience gained in internal audit, business or financial control in an international corporate environment.
- Practical experience in business control of equipment installation and maintenance projects is a plus.
- Relevant professional education and certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA).
- A background in data analytics or programming would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of internal controls in an SAP environment and in using data analytics tools.
- Strong listening and communication skills and natural leadership ability.
To be considered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.