Senior Android Developer - London - Paying £70-105K
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Senior Android Developer on behalf of one of the UK's premier digital & consulting agencies. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the business in building and developing our Android capability.
Our client is a serial award-winner with an incredibly supportive and positive culture; they heavily invest in their people and their professional development & training opportunities offered are second to none!
- To analyse user habits to ensure an optimal user function is achieved.
- Working on delivering of Android applications and enhancing the development of their mobile app platform.
- Consistently ensure that well tested and maintainable solutions are carried out.
- Staying up to date with Android development techniques, in order for evaluations and improvements to made on the app over time
- An in-depth knowledge and proven experience with mobile development with hands on coding and Java (at least 4 years).
- Previous experience of writing & maintaining unit tests; mocking frameworks and a love for test-driven development.
- Strong experience working with TDD/BDD.
- A confident and proven understanding of API's, how they work and all of their layers.
- Highly desirable: Kotlin experience.
If you are a Senior Android Developer who meets the above criteria and are looking for a new and exciting challenge then pleas click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.