Senior Android Developer
Reports to: The Senior Android Developer reports to the Director of Engineering.
A video content company that makes videos to make you laugh is looking for a Senior Android Developer as they look to grow their platform. This is a small and agile team that will empower you to get the job done.
Location: Austin but NO Office Requirements
Salary: $135k - $160k
- Own the Android app for this organization
- Innovating, architecting, designing and implementing highly visible projects that directly impact the customer experience
- Be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a burning desire to constantly improve yourself, the product, and the code base
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- 4-5 years of professional experience in Android development
- 3+ years of professional experience using Kotlin
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.