READY TO SHAKE THINGS UP?
Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Look no further! Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that incredible futures start with incredible careers!
With your passion for sales and incredible relationship building skills you have the opportunity to really make a name for yourself with Austin Fraser. Working in some of the most exciting markets in the Technology industry you would have a direct impact in your team and company's growth, as well as a clear career trajectory, and all the support and resources you need to allow you to flourish and truly build an incredible future.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when you want to jump into the office or work from home, or a little of both, we're flexible!
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business.
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Lead, develop and implement new business development strategies for client acquisition.
- Cross selling, and collaboration with the wider team to leverage new business opportunities and scope to land and expand.
- Innovation and creativity in your approach - feel free to think outside the box!
- Manage all initial business development and client relationships for your team with a focus on producing revenue from IT placements.
- Maintaining strong communication with clients through calls, video chats, and potential visits to the client's offices to meet with decision makers and discuss hiring needs.
- Collaborate with your recruiting team to ensure open requisitions are actively being filled and that client's expectations are clear.
- Attend and promote events and meetups aligned with the IT community.
- Network with specific tech community members in the Dallas area all while representing the Austin Fraser brand.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.