Security Architect | Remote, Texas
A growing SaaS company in an industry that has traditionally been under-represented and digitized is searching for a Security Architect to work closely alongside Senior Directors to establish direction and create frameworks that will be rolled out across the organization!
It is required that the Security Architect be a natural leader who can provide technical guidance and thought leadership across the business. This particular role requires candidates to possess the proper skill set but just as importantly, that the candidate be a good environment match with the current team of developers. This company is heavily employee-focused and prides itself on the tight-knit group they have assembled. Employee-empowerment and involvement in the decision making and development process is promoted and expected!
About the Security Architect:
As a Security Architect, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and thought leadership across the organization. This person will play an integral role in the successful implementation of security strategies and roadmaps. This person should have a broad and deep technical background. This role requires a deep understanding of cloud technologies, with hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP. They are working to implement a Zero Trust Architecture, so experience with it will be key!
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary - $170k+ (DOE)
- 100% Medical
- 401k package
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote !
Skills and experience:
- 8 + years of information security experience, preferably across multiple disciplines. At least 5 years of experience in security architecture.
- Expert in FAIR and Zero Trust frameworks
- Business oriented mindset around security
- Knowledge and understanding of various disciplines, such as policy, training, risk management, offensive security, supply chain security, PCI compliance, network architecture, application development, and project management.
- Expert working knowledge of cloud security architecture and tools.
- Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Familiar with SaaS Enterprise products
- Ability to perform risk analysis/ threat modeling
- Deep understanding of container orchestration platforms and security best practices
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or engineering or related cyber-security certifications
For more information, please submit your resume!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.