Join a team that is building tailored software products and digital platforms for their clients to provide a competitive advantage and create new revenue streams. Security plays an important role in their client's success and you'll have a say in every area of their security procedures.
The company is consistently named one of the best places to work in Texas. So if you would like to be part of this growing team, check out the details below.
What are you doing?
- Developing tools to automate security processes
- Architect and implement security procedures for client's applications
- Collaborate with product and other engineering teams to promote and enhance overall security
Who are you?
- 3 years of experience in a Security role
- Must have cloud experience and knowledge of security guidelines within cloud architecture
- Automation experience
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Skills: Cloud, Automation, SIEM, WAF, OWASP, CISSP, CCSP
Why this company?
- Grow and develop this team, while being a critical member of their success
- Have a say and feel heard
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.