I am currently supporting a financial client in search of a strong SDET. The role will be fully remote as of now and looking to be a 6 month rolling contract. Additionally, there will be the requirement to travel to Switzerland at various time points, all of which will be incorporated into rates. The client has stated that the individual MUST have experience with Charles River.
- Working within an Agile team to ensure complete automation coverage.
- Ensuring consistent high quality software results via the creation and carrying out of automated functional and non-functional tests.
- Participating in various sessions with other team members identify and help with document test scenarios.
- Maintain and work on automated frameworks to ensure optimal function in preparation for releases to customers.
- Must have experience with Charles River
- Strong Java programming skills as this is the main programming language
- At least 5 years experience in writing automated test cases
- Strong communication skills.
- A confident mindset to develop and test.
- An understanding of performance testing.
- Previous exposure to Appium/Spring/Maven/Docker
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.