SDET | REMOTE local to Austin, Texas
Actively recruiting for a client seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join their expanding team and to make an INSTANT IMPACT to build out their automation framework for their products! This opportunity requires strong experience in Backend and API testing.
As an SDET you will be responsible for test environments and should be a self starter. You will work closely with Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to ensure quality development of their platform.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with one of Austin's best places to work! If this is for you, please apply and send me a message!
- Investigate software problems detected with test automation
- Create test automation using
- Contribute to building out the automation framework
- Perform a variety of tests, such as regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of software systems.
- Coordinate with Developers and Architects to provide feedback on code/release quality
- Identify automatable tests from regression suite and build automation backlog
- 4+ years experience in a Software Testing / SDET position
- Solid history of backend/ API testing (Automation)
- Proficient with Python or Ruby
- Experience with Kafka and message driven architecture would be a plus!
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience creating automation strategy, tooling, and resourcing across multiple teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience