Scrum Master - London - Paying up to £60K
I am currently supporting a maritime software company based in London who are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their successful engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that best practices in Agile are followed as well as promoting an agile mindset and principles. This opportunity will offer flexible working.
- Working closely with the solutions team to ensure best standard software is delivered.
- Driving the team from each sprint to increase their velocity.
- Working closely with the product team in improving and maintaining the backlog, creating appropriate stories, grooming and prioritisation.
- Deliver daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related events.
- Identify and deal with efficiently any issues that affect the ability of team to reach their sprint goal.
- Consistently promote and mentor agile team members on agile standards and best practices.
- You must have at least 5 years commercial experience working as a Scrum Master running teams within an Agile environment.
- A confident understanding of software delivery best practises.
- Experience working with a variety of teams as well as being comfortable with remote working set ups.
- You will ideally be from a technical background as you will be working closely with testers and developers.
- Passionate about building a high functioning team.
- Experience in coaching teams through multiple Agile techniques.
If you're an experienced Scrum Master looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure in a collaborative environment within a growing company then click APPLY NOW or alternatively email me directly - [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.