Scrum Master - London - Paying up to £55K
This is an exciting opportunity with a data driven consultancy who work over 100 leading sports organisations!
This is a mid level position and will involve working closely with the DevOps and engineering team to run all the sprints and ensure that an Agile working manner is being carried out. You will play a pivotal role in helping define work streams and supporting the team in becoming more efficient!
- At least 4 years prior expereince as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks.
- Have a good understanding of technical terminology and be able to break down complex terms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance.
- Providing solutions to any problems that the team faces.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
This role offers flexible working and is paying up to £55K.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please hit apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.