Scrum Master (Data Science Team) ~ Circa 60k
Austin Fraser are working with a well-known multinational brand who are currently embarking on a major data-driven transformation. We are looking to recruit a certified Scrum Master with previous experience of working within a Data Science team to help to instil agile working practices and enable the efficient delivery of our client's Data Science road map.
This role is a 12-month Fixed term contract initially, with an intention to convert to a permanent role after the initial 12 months.
- Encourage the Data Science team to practice the core principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team autonomy, accountability, and transparency (Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- Ensure all work and progress is visible and bottlenecks in the delivery process are eliminated.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the product goals.
- Empower the teams to self-organise.
- Improve delivery practice and governance.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team and the wider organisation.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency.
- Support product owner with product roadmaps, product backlog creation, prioritisation, and assessment
- Extensive experience working as a dedicated Scrum Master, ideally within a Data Science team.
- A good understanding of the Data Science Lifecycle.
- Working experience with Azure DevOps Platform for management / tracking is a must.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master in a Data Science team using cloud technologies is considered a considerable advantage. (Azure preferred)
- Work on his/her own initiative, manage time effectively and work accurately and quickly under pressure
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Committed, disciplined self-starter with excellent organisations skills
To be considered for this position, please 'apply now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.