Austin Fraser is proud to have partnered with a mobile consumer tech company looking for a Scrum Master. We are looking for someone who is excited to create and implement a process for their growing and dynamic team. The Scrum Master has a hands-on role in managing the entire Scrum process and creating the Scrum methodology. They will coach their team to a higher level of maturity.
We are looking for someone who is excited about joining and helping to create a process that works well for the entirety of the team.
What's in it for you?
- Total Comp - $115-125k
- Remote Position
- Competitive Benefits package
The main skills we are looking for include:
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master
- Extensive experience Jira
- Experience with Jira Administration
- Experience with backlog grooming and relative estimating
- Experience with sprint planning and reviews
- High attention to detail, curiosity, and problem solving
- High leadership and organizational skills
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. We are unable to sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.
For further information, please submit your resume.