Scrum Master -.Net / Azure
My forward thinking client has a great opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join their existing development team on a permanent basis.
The ideal person will come from a development background within .Net and ideally have experience of working with within the cloud on Azure.
You will be tasked with:
- Supported in the planning of Sprint
- Assist with negotiations between Development and Product Management
- Coaching the Development team on best Agile practices working with Developers, Testers
- Running Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Help to manage the Backlog within JIRA
- Assisting the team to plan sprints and deal with ongoing talks with Product Management
- Experience with .Net & Azure
- Be able to design & build
- Experience in designing system architecture.
- Strong communicator and problem solver
- The ability to advise, lead and challenge
This role is based remotely and requires 2 days on site post Covid at my clients Colchester office with the flexibility to work from home for the remainder of the week.
Salary is dependent on experience with all levels considered, however experience as a scrum master is essential. Please apply directly or send your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.