Up to £70,000
Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for your next career step in a company offering impressive career progression and an unrivaled working environment?
This successful financial services company is a go-to provider for FX and risk management solutions for an array of well-known organisations and financial institutions to allow them to make better and more informed financial decisions. If you're frustrated with hitting the corporate ceiling in your career and feel you've got limited road left to run; here, you will instead be able to immerse yourself in a working environment that nurtures incredible talent, converting this into incredible futures. They are now on the hunt for an experienced Salesforce Developer who is ready to take their next career step. In return, you will benefit from impressive career trajectories, the opportunity to become a shareholder of their already successful business, flexible working and a state-of-the-art work Central London work environment with an excellent benefits and remuneration package to top it off.
- You will be responsible for crafting, coding and configuring Salesforce solutions to meet the technical requirements of the business.
- You will perform peer testing and reviews of the squad's build
- You will work with technical teams from across the business to deliver integrated solutions across various platforms
- By enhancing features of the Salesforce service you will improve the ability of consumers to effectively engage with the platform, ultimately adding value to the consumer experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer certifications are highly desired
- Previous commercial experience with developing in and configuring Salesforce
- Experience of building integration to the Salesforce platform
- Commercial experience with the full development life-cycle
- Experience with Salesforce configuration using flows, process builder, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, and data Loader
- Experience working in agile product teams
If this opportunity to work as a Salesforce Developer at this impressive financial services company sounds like your next career step then click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.