Are you a passionate Recruitment Leader looking to build something incredible?
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our growing Technology Contracts team! Someone that brings experience in IT and Technical Recruiting, and has a passion for inspiring and developing others.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop, mentor, and guide a talented team of Recruiters, whilst working closely with the Account Management team to ensure a streamlined process and successful outcome for our clients, candidates and your team in our amazing Dallas office.
You will be working in some of the most exciting and developed markets in the Technology industry, and will play a significant part in the continued growth of the Tech Contracts team and the US business.
An incredible future, made just for you...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading a team of Technical Recruiters, providing mentorship and guidance in full lifecycle recruiting - sourcing, qualifying, submitting, interviewing, managing and closing an offer.
- Strategic input into the development and continued growth of the team - team development and future leadership development, as well as identifying continued business opportunity and further developing process optimisation.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to ensure a streamlined process and successful outcome for the team, clients and candidates.
- Building strong Talent communities in Tech, pioneering, promoting and attending networking events.
- Leading on and identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Representing the Austin Fraser Tech brand and enabling incredible futures to be built.
HOW WILL AUSTIN FRASER *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX APPEAL: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when you want to jump into the office or work from home, or a little of both, we're flexible!
- FLEX AWAY: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- DEVELOPMENT: Tailored training and development, and an opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BEyou: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do after all that recruiting and leading!
- Top-tier sales training that will give you everything you need to flourish in your career.
- Great benefits + 401k match
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.