If you're looking to build an incredible future, start by finding an incredible career.
We are excited to be growing our teams in Austin and we're looking for people that truly want to make an impact and be a part of this journey. You will get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Technology industry and work alongside some of the best recruiters in the business.
The right person will be ambitious and strategically minded. We are passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients and maintaining our fun, inclusive culture. If you are ready to build a lucrative book of business and quickly progress through our company, you are exactly who we need!
What Will You Do?
- Manage a full desk (360 degree) which means conducting B2B sales and recruiting tech candidates in the Austin area.
- Develop and implement new business development strategies
- Frequent visits to client offices to meet decision makers and discuss staffing needs
- Negotiate contract terms, rates, and project scope
- Recruit candidates according to a specific technical vertical
- Promote and attend meetups aligned with the IT community
- Network with specific tech community members and represent the AF brand
What Do We Need?
- A passion for sales and building meaningul relationships
- Motivated to build a successful book of business within a growing company
- Internally competitive and ambitious
- Motivated and passionate about self development
- Strong communication skills
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
What Do You Get?
- Competitive base salary with attractive, uncapped commission plan
- Excellent sales training by Learning & Development team
- Proven career progression with a defined plan and attainable goals
- Beautiful office in downtown Austin with amazing views of the city
- State-of-the-art Apple hardware and software plus wireless headsets
- Stand-up desks, pool table, video games, and full kitchen
- Free fitness center, 14th floor terrace, and a parking stipend
- 23 days of vacation a year to start!
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan
- Business casual dress code
- Specials discounts at retailers, travel sites, and entertainment through company perks
Due to the Christmas holidays we will get back to you early January. We really look forward to receiving your application!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.