Our client, a successful company based in Watford are looking for a React Native/IOS Developer to join them on a contract basis for 6 months with possible extension ASAP.
This is a hybrid role where you will be in the office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and can work remotely Wednesday and Friday if you prefer. The office has a modern and fresh design and with a chef onsite to prepare free breakfast and lunches for all staff. The office also offers free parking or Watford Junction train station nearby, making it easily accessible.
You will have the following:
Experience implementing Swift components in React Native projects:
● React Native developer with experience building and publishing iOS apps via the app
● Senior developer with plenty of experience in these areas is essential
● Evidence of apps built which are in the app store would be valuable to see proof of
● Good experience working with modern API
● Experience with Expo Go, is a plus but not essential
● Experience working with Graph QL is a plus
This role sits outside IR35.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.