React Developer - London - £70K
This successful agency is the leading provider of Online Reputation Management solutions to a variety of well-known clients spanning a multitude of industries, enabling them to provide crisis management and proactively manage their clients' brand reputations. Due to an increase in projects, they are now looking for a React Developer to join their successful tech team. You will play a pivotal role in helping to enhance the business' in-house tech interfaces and start their unique publicly accessible offering. This is a great opportunity to work on a real-time front end interface, fuelled by unique data analysis technology!
In return for your work, you will also benefit from working in a collaborative and social team with amazing company benefits to top it off!
- 3+years experience with modern web development, ideally working in SASS.
- Strong and proven experience working with frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, React & SASS.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to working in an Agile team.
- Continuous development to the user interfaces for their in-house tools and prospect of working on client facing interfaces later on.
- Closely working with backend developers to interface with APIs.
- Develop and enhance the front end of powerful data driven tools.
- Troubleshooting, identifying and solving bugs.
- Creating and implementing highly responsive user interface components.
- Making mockups and wireframes.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.