Role: React Developer
Job Type: Contract ( Outside IR35)
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: ASAP
We're looking for an engineer experienced with React and related libraries for a 3 month Contract to lead the build out of a new product that will allow our customers to create and review contracts from a library of templates built by the best lawyers in the world.
- Lead the implementation of a new product from the ground up using React and related libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing high quality, well tested code that solves challenging problems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience building SaaS applications using React, TypeScript and related libraries
- Have previously worked in a start-up environment and is passionate about building high quality products
- Embrace challenge and find innovative solutions to create simple, yet effective customer interfaces
- Be familiar with GraphQL based API's and have experience implementing applications using Apollo
- Have knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.