Frontend Developer - REMOTE - London - Paying £50-60k
12 month fixed term contract - view to move into a permanent position
Are you looking for your next step up in your Frontend career with a company working in the pharmaceutical space?
This company are urgently looking for a Frotnend developer to join their great team.
Due to their business growing immensely over the last year, they are looking to expand their team and bring in some new developers who have good React experience to fill this 12 month fixed term role.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the biggest companies in the pharmaceutical industry.
In return you will benefit from being part of a people focused team with the potential to progress into a permanent position. You will be working directly within the UI team working on some exciting projects, with the chance to work on some greenfield projects in the future. They are also doing a lot of work within the AI space and are looking to expand on this further.
- Making sure that all code produced is tested and works before being handed over for peer review.
- Design and create user interfaces of the highest quality across new and existing projects.
- Ensure that all code aligns with Software Development Life Cycle and Coding standards.
- Helping with the development support of Software Applications.
- Running UI tests to exercise the application from the Front End, facilitating CI/CD.
- Take an active role in Sprint planning and Backlog activities.
You should have;
- Commercial experience being a Frontend web developer
- Understanding of good user experience design.
- Ability to use prototyping tools
- A passion and drive for technology and want to learn
- Effective team worker
- Experience working in an Agile, CI CD environment
This is a flexible opportunity based in London. If you fit the above criteria and this opportunity sounds like your next career step then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.