Summary: As Quality Assurance Manager you will ensure that our software is going to work properly with new hardware which will be brought to market in future.
After you have established a test plan/strategy you will drive the processes in collaboration with different departments over the world. Besides these "prelaunch" tasks you will have the opportunity to coordinate further test methods with our hardware test coordinators to optimize our software after launch (user surveys, UA tests, A/B testing). Because you are used to working agile, you always want to optimize the test processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define a software test plan in collaboration with our hardware test coordinator and prm´s
- You will manage and take over the implementation of a QA software and release the
individual stories, if they are not already part of the continuous integration.
- Set up/optimize test environment for HW/SW tests
- Perform and manage various tests in prelaunch phase (functionality, usability, security, stability)
- Monitor and report test progress and compliance with the test process
- Sparring partner for the team and internal clients
- 5+ years QA experience or other appropriate work experience.
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively and juggle shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge and share latest updates in techniques and software to optimize our QA structure continuously
- Experience in setting up and managing an entire test environment
- Nice to have o testing in CI/CD context
- knowledge in .NET, C# to communicate on eye-level with our dev team
- experience in testing PC software in connection with USB and/or bluetooth/wireless devices
- experience in working in an international company
- basic knowledge in data tracking
- experience in leading a team on factual level
- Knowledge in version control systems (GIT, DevOps)
- Outstanding proficiency in Excel
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in German & English required