QA Tester, £35-45k, Remote
/ What is the opportunity?
Are you looking to gain further exposure to automation testing but haven't found the right place to do it? This is the perfect opportunity for any individual who wants to take on more automation and continuous integration responsibilities.
This organisation have gone from strength to strength over the last year and they are looking for an additional QA Tester to join the team working on one of their flagship SaaS products. You would be joining a highly agile and collaborative team contributing with hands on technical skills as well as focusing on the continuous delivery and process improvement for the QA and wider development team. They have a great appreciation for work life balance, something that was important to them long before any lockdowns, and offer a very flexible working from home policy.
The opportunity would offer exposure to working on cutting edge tools and technologies straight away but also provide the platform and environment for new ideas, innovations and suggestions.
/ What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Manual and automation test responsibilites
- Collaborate with other testers to deliver high quality releases
- Work with Architects and Engineers
- Ensuring software quality achieves acceptable standards
- Achievement of CI/CD techniques which makes it possible to promote software release to production.
/ Who are we looking for?
Their platforms are in .NET Core and Azure so knowledge of this would be advantageous. Due to the technical nature of this role, it is essential the successful person have experience and exposure to:
- Experience as a Tester with experience in manual and automation testing (ideally within a .Net/C# environment)
- API testing
- Web and mobile testing
/ What would make you even more perfect?!
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (in particular Cypress, Robot or Selenium)
/ What should you do?
Apply! If you're still reading, you must be interested.... If you think this is an opportunity you could see yourself doing then please reach out for an informal and confidential chat. Similarly, if you think someone you know would love this opportunity then let them know!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.