Location: London/Hybrid Working
This is a fanastic opportunity to work with some of the biggest tier 1 companies! For the last 7 years, their headcount has grown over 30% each year and they are by no means planning to slow down with their predicted 300-400% headcount growth in the next 3.5 years! They are now looking to take onboard a QA Tester to join their Implementation Delivery Team.
- Strong previous experience working as a QA Tester (minimum 2 years)
- Must have prior experience in performance/load testing using JMeter (or similar)
- Previous experience using Selenium frameworks (or Cypress)
- Any experience with C# or .Net would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for carrying out Product Acceptance Testing for all the products built by their software development team.
- Execute testing and analyse the results. Additionally, identify and record defects.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to detect, define, and create product acceptance test plans and test scripts for each release.
- Assist project team with regression and release testing.
- When needed, carry out performance/load testing.
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or please email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.