QA Automation Tester - 6 Month Contract - London.
- Setting up the automation testing strategy to create test automation frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance the UI automated tests.
- Ensuring optimal function is achieved throughout the testing processes.
- Working collectively within the QA team.
- A confident understanding of the API testing method.
- The ability to build and implement frameworks from scratch.
- Exposure of working in an Agile environment along with the understanding of a DevOps culture.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- A clear understanding of Behavioural Driven Development tools such as Cucumber.
- A confident working knowledge of SQL and UNIX shell scripting.
- Desirable (not essential) AWS knowledge.
- Understanding of DevOps and CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins or Docker.
Essential Skills: Java/Postman/Karate/Specflow.
- A desire to continuously want to learn and improve.
- The ability to work as a team player along with the confidence to want to share improvements within the QA team.
- Analytical thinking through making informed decisions to achieve optimal results consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this role fits your skill set, please directly apply here!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.