QA Engineer - London - Paying up to £55K.
I am currently supporting a clothing company based in London who are in search of a QA engineer to join their successful engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in designing, writing and executing optimal test automation scripts as well as helping to enhance their engineering and agile practices.
- Reviewing and analysing user stories to develop appropriate test plan and test cases.
- Scripting and executing manual and automated tests.
- Designing and executing optimal automation scripts.
- Reviewing requirements and technical design documentation.
- Reporting defects and overcoming these issues.
- Working in an Agile way and participating in Scrum ceremonies.
- Working closely with developers and the engineering team in a collaborative manner.
- At least 4 years commercial Testing experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation.
- Experience with C# and a .Net framework.
- A confident understanding of BDD.
- A proven ability to write SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to cloud-based platforms.
- Desirable: Computer Science or Engineering background.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.