QA Engineer | Austin, Texas (Remote/hybrid)
A software development firm here in Austin is seeking a QA Engineer who can implement testing solutions for a range of backend and frontend projects! This is an opportunity for someone looking to have autonomy in their role and can help drive the company's direction for QA best practices.
A few things to note about this role:
- You're encouraged to have a good work/life balance
- Opportunity to learn new things and help on other projects (want to learn to code? Do DevOps? Development? They'll provide internal trainings and you can help with other projects / teams)
- Ability to give input and drive direction of the company
- Small team that's growing, so you can define your role
There is a strong preference for Austin based candidates, as the majority of the team is here and they want to have a collaborative team environment. You'll work on various projects using different tech stacks, so having a broad background in testing is a plus!
There are no automation engineers on the team (yet!) so this is a great chance for someone to come in and make a big impact! If you have around 3 years of experience in QA and test automation, but understand the importance of manual testing, please read on and apply if you feel qualified.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, etc)
- Comfortable doing manual testing
- Proven track record of creating and documenting test plans and cases
- Strong communication skills as you'll be speaking with customers and collaboration with offshore teams
- Experience as a business analyst is a plus as you'll be working closely with clients
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines