QA Engineer | QAE | Austin, Texas
A well-established, e-commerce company founded in Austin, Texas is looking for a QA Engineer with strong documentation skills and automation experience to join their team!
This particular role requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills. Possessing the proper skill set is vital for the QA Engineer, but just as importantly, the candidate must be a good environment match with the current team of developers. The QA team is a group of sharp QAEs and SDETs who need someone who has a strong understanding of tooling and can take initiative to come up with solutions.
About the QA Engineer position:
As a QAE, you will be embedded on an Agile team and will understand the projects needs and take the technical requirements to the SDETs to then build out the automation framework. Once the framework is built, it will then be handed over to you to update and maintain. Having experience with building a test automation framework is great, but not required. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with developers and has coding experience with Java or C#.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 5 years QA/SDET experience
- Solid knowledge in QA and Test automation (Selenium or similar testing frameworks)
- Backend / API testing experience
- Able to update and maintain a test automation framework
- Proficient with Java or c#
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work history/knowledge
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
For more information please submit your resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.