All QA Automation Engineers!!
We are after a QA Engineer to focus on automation testing with our clients' consumer facing mobile applications.
The company we are working with is an award winning digital agency who have worked with some well known companies in the past. You will find yourself working within an engineering team and being responsible for testing, scripting, planning & execution.
You will find yourself having the ability to impact important decisions around the quality and on how to test the products provided. There will be daily interaction with project managers & developers, you will need a strong understanding of automation methodology!
The ideal candidate will be as follows:
- Experience working as a QA Engineer working with mobile apps, (IOS & Android) and web applications
- Strong capability to develop automated test code & execution of test code, test data creation and be able to document results as well as test summary creation
- Commercial experience with relational databases, SQL & be able to automate backend systems
- Be able to work with test frameworks such as Cucumber to design and build BDD test cases
- Excellent with Junit/TestNG, Jenkins & Maven integration
- Have API automation testing experience using Postman
- Commercial experience with Agile
- Remote work with aim to be flexible
(There are more so please ask!)
My client is looking for someone immediately so if this sounds like something you would be good at please apply and we'll have a chat!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.