Test Automation Engineer - SDET
Oxford - 4 times a month
Up to 80k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer (SDET) to join an established organisation developing domain solutions and cybersecurity for a better tech future. The aim of the company is creating a more inclusive and secure environment to live in. This permanent position is well suited to a quality focused engineer who thrives on building automation frameworks and driving agile development practices. In return you will benefit from bonus schemes, private medical insurance and many more!
- Working with an agile team developing automated tests for both web and API services using Java based framework Rest Assured.
- Contribute towards the integration of the framework with the CI/CD pipelines
- Drive good quality practices
- Contribute towards the development of performance tests
- 3+ years of experience using Java based test automation framework Rest Assured
- Strong Java Programming skills - will accept c#
- Demonstrable experience working with restful API's and relational databases
- Experience backend testing and API Testing
- Hands on experience accessing AWS is highly desirable
- Linux experience is highly desirable
- Networking and DNS knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience security and performance testing is highly desirable
- Experience running tests through CI/CD Pipeline using Gitlab - Azure, AWS or GCP
If you're interested in joining this tech for good organisation apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.