QA Automation Tester Role - Fully remote - 6 Month Contract - London.
- Working on web applications, involving a mixture of both manual and automation testing.
- Building and developing test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Ensuring optimal function is achieved throughout the testing processes in preparation for release dates.
- A confident understanding, along with prior experiences working within a DevOps environment.
- Extensive experience working on reactive applications, in particular web-based.
- A confident ability in quickly and efficiently identifying defects and bugs.
- Strong experience within exploratory testing.
- Essential skills consist of the following tools: Selenium/Postman/Cucumber as well as a strong knowledge of configuring tests with a BDD framework.
- A desire and willingness to learn quickly.
- Time management, with an emphasis on the ability to work both quickly and efficiently under pressure, ensuring consistent results are achieved.
- The ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.