QA Automation Engineer - Oxford/Remote - £65K
Austin Fraser is supporting an industry leading and tech for good client who are looking to onboard an experienced automation tester. You will play a pivotal role in developing and owning the test automation framework and integration of the framework. This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to working with lots of different technologies and utilising them together!
Salary: up to £65K depending on experience.
Location: Oxford/Remote (1-2 trips per month)
- 4+ years of Automation Testing experience.
- Experience with Java or similar programing languages.
- Architecture and design skills for automation frameworks.
- Strong API testing experience.
- Previous experience with Linux as well as cloud infrastructure providers.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.