QA Automation Engineer | Austin, Texas / Remote (US)
It's no surprise that the housing/real estate market is booming right now and this company is looking to add several new QA Automation Engineers to the team! They have been one of Austin's best places to work year after year and have continued to be one of the top real estate technology companies across the US.
In this role, you'll be working with a team in testing their end-to-end portfolio of products and services! They have both web and mobile apps and are using Java and Selenium. There are various levels open at this company, so feel free to apply if you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Software QA.
Ideal candidates will have both UI and API testing experience and have worked with Selenium or other automation tools.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and they are open to both local and remote (from the US) candidates. US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
Skills and requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience
- 4+ years experience with QA testing tools and frameworks
- Proficient with Java and Selenium
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Experience with one or more of the following: Detox, JEST, TestNG, Rest web services
- Agile development experience
- Database testing experience
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelining
- Experience testing web-based application in a high performance and large-scale environment
SDET | QA | Test Automation | Selenium | Java | Quality Assurance