QA Automation Architect Needed! - London - Paying up to £95-£105K
I am currently supporting a Fintech business in London who are in search of a strong QA automation Engineer to join their successful team. You will play a pivotal role in providing mentoring and training to team members in test automation practises and tools.
- Demonstrating test automation expertise as well as leadership in building selenium webdriver based frameworks.
- Being hands on through providing exploratory, functional and regressing testing via web applications.
- Lead and support 2 QA automation engineers.
- Create an automation strategy to support regression testing based on technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
- At least 8 years commercial experience with automation testing.
- Experience in enhancing and providing optimal automation scripts.
- Previous leadership experience, in particular having had direct reports.
- Strong experience around DevOps, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
This opportunity will be based in central London and offers flexible working, multiple benefits and a first-class culture which can be discussed. Candidates who are based in or around London will be prioritised. This is a 2 stage interview process. If this role is of interest and you fit the below criteria then please APPLY NOW or email your CV to [email protected]. You must have the right to work in the UK and be based in the uK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.