Python/ SQL Developer
3 month contract
Austin Fraser are currently partnering with an exciting London-based start up who have some interesting projects coming up and are urgently looking for a Python/ SQL Developer to join them.
This will be a 3 month contract initially with strong possibilities of multiple extensions beyond this. It will be fully remote during the current situation with the option to work in the London office once restrictions allow.
We are looking for somebody with the following experience:
- Strong Python background (minimum of 5 years commercial Python experience)
- Must have experience working with Flask REST APIs
- Extensive SQL experience on Postgres
- Experience analysing performance issues
- Experience writing SQL functions and writing transactional queries - you must be able to write SQL queries independently
- Database schema design experience would be a bonus
They are looking for somebody to come in and join their close knit team of Developers and Data Engineers and this is a great opportunity to join a business who have some exciting projects in the pipeline.
We are looking for somebody to come in and hit the ground running ASAP so if your skill set matches the above requirements, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
Python - SQL - Postgres - Flask
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.