Technical Project Manager - Remote - FTC/£65K
Austin Fraser is supporting an industry leading and tech for good client who are looking to onboard a Technical Project Manager on a FTC basis.
You will play a pivotal role in the migration stage of the project, ensuring that this part of the project is completed on time and within budget.
Please note that this role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £55-65K depending on experience.
- A strong technical background with an ability to demonstrate significant experience working on complex technical projects.
- Previous experience working on software development projects in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Highly desirable: any previous experience working on migration projects!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.