Hybrid - Oxford
12 Month FTC - £68,000
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join an established organisation developing domain solutions and cybersecurity for a better tech future. The aim of the company is creating a more inclusive and secure environment to live in. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who has experience managing multiple complex projects and liaising with customers and departments across the business to ensure a successful project delivery within budget and on time. In return you will benefit from bonus schemes, private medical insurance and many more!
- Monitoring every aspect of a project
- Work with project stakeholders, sponsors and teams to identify a high level plan for the project
- Manage projects across operational teams
- Prince2 and Agile trained
- Strong communication skills
- Able to use data to drive through efficiencies and understand and interpret the risks
- Ability to multi-task and juggle lots of work with differing priorities.
- Stakeholder management including external partners
- Experience of managing technical projects - Very desirable
If you're interested in joining this tech for good organisation apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.